Sabtu, 25 Juni 2016

Application Letter including Job Vacancy


Name       : Aris Setiawan
NPM         : 21213364
Class        : 3EB21


Job Advertisement





Application Letter



Jakarta, June 25, 2016
To : Resources Departement Manager
Intercontinental Jakarta Midplaza
Jl. Jakarta Indah No. 15
Jakarta

Dear Sir,
I wish to apply for the position of Accounting Staff that was advertised on Jakarta Pos, June 15, 2016.
I have over one experience as an Accounting with PT. Pelayaran Nasional and have experience of wide variety of pattern techniques. My computer skills are very good, and I have an excellent record as a reliable, productive employee.
I am lookingfor a new challenges and the position of Accounting Staff sounds the perfact opportunity. Your organization has an enviable recor innovation in investor financial consultant, and an excellent reputation as an employer, making the position even more attractive.
A enclose my CV for your inspection and look forward to hearing from you soon. I am available for interview at your convinence.

Sincerely yours,


Aris Setiawan

1 komentar:

  1. Izin download dan save gambar job vacancy nya ya, terimakasih

    BalasHapus